Clothes Make More Than the Man, They Make the Portrait
Ever look at a family portrait and think, “Wow, that’s a great picture.” The clothes you choose for family pictures can be part of unlocking the “Wow” factor.
Because of our years of experience we can help you and your family make great clothing choices. We can give you practical, professional advice on how to choose the best clothing for family pictures.
7 Things to Think About When Choosing Clothing for Family Pictures:
- Choose 1 to 2 colors for unity
- Avoid patterns, solids provide focus
- Mixing textures and styles brings depth and dimension
- Use muted colors instead of bright ones
- Long sleeves provide a polished look
- Ladies in darker colors and men in lighter colors makes the ladies appear smaller than the men
- Dress babies and small children in lighter colors
You can always count on us to help you create the best looking family portraits by choosing the right clothing for your images.
Setting up your family photo session is quick and easy. Call directly or click the “Contact Us” link at the top of the page. We’re here to answer your questions. We’ll work together on making your family portrait simply the best.