A few simple rules regarding our promotional cards…
Present this card upon arrival to ensure receipt of benefits. It’s issued by Addison Photography and has a time valued amount of credit.
Rules for all cards, some exceptions following.
- This promotional card is transferable and will expire.
- This card is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen, or used without your permission.
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance of all its terms.
- Promo cards cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Limit one per customer per session or orders from a session.
- Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- This is a one-time offer that is exclusive to Addison Photography purchases between the dates indicated. Expired coupons are not valid.
- Your promo card value will be based on your total purchase price before tax and delivery charges or card face value, whichever is less.
- Cards do not retain residual value.
- Cards cannot be used again if you decide to cancel or return an order for which you have received a discount.
- Cards are not valid on previous purchases or to pay account balances.
- Not responsible for printing or typographical errors.
- Prices and offers listed are subject to change without notice.
- Promo cards are the property of Addison Photography.
- An appointment is required.
- Free session cards may be used in the following circumstances, for families of seven people or less, a children’s session of three years or older, or a high school senior session of an hour or less. May not be used for any other session not listed here.
- Free sessions will occur only at Addison Photography’s studio and will not exceed one hour from the appointed start time.
- Missed or ‘forgotten’ appointments expire and will not be rescheduled.
- The value of ‘Free Session’ cards is Fifty dollars or selected session value, whichever is less.
Addison Photography reserves the right to refuse or deny promotion cards that are in violation of any of the above-stated restrictions.
If you need further assistance, please contact us directly by either sending us an email or by calling or texting (208)-733-4522.